The NAHC offer advice to new immigrants who came to Canada legally to help them find the Hungarian organizations in their neighbourhood, so that they can establish their network within the Hungarian community, quickly. Please, contact us with your name and address at the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit the website of the organizations near you. Note that we cannot respond to anonym e-mails. Note that NAHC is not involved in making immigration arrangements; for those issues, please, refer to the Canadian Embassy in Vienna. You can also find more information on the website of Immigration Canada. To immigrate to a foreign country and start a new life in the unknown is not an easy task. To integrate into the society and culture, the new immigrants have to face many challenges. Here, we provide several sources that may help new immigrants to settle in the Canadian life.
- Adjusting to life in Canada: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/after-life.asp
- Adapt to a new culture: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/after-life-shock.asp
- Start your life in Canada: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/live/index.asp
- Answer a few simple questions to get the help you need to settle in Canada and learn all about living here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/lctvac/english/index
- Find immigrant services in your area: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/map/services.asp
- The Canadian Translators, Terminologists and Interpreters Council: http://www.cttic.org/mission.asp